Swim Ring- Dark Rose
The Petites Pommes swim ring is a reborn childhood classic - made with the attention to detail we have strived to make it last for seasons.
- Olivia 45: 45cm, recommended for 1- 3 yo, max bearable weight 15kg
- Anna 60: 60cm, recommended for 3+yo, max bearable weight 25kg
- Sally 90: 90cm, recommended for 5+yo, max bearable weight 75kg
- Free of BPA and phthalates.
- delivered in a reusable bag of organic cotton for easy storage when not in use.
- Petites Pommes swim rings have extra fine inside seaming for premium comfort.
- The OLIVIA, ANNA, and SALLY floats are made of durable 0.25mm PVC.
- A repair patch is included with each product should you accidentally suffer a small puncture.
- All floats are hand-printed. This process is completely manual and depending on the pressure of the hand, small colour variations between products may occur.
- Complies with: EN71-1:2014 + A1:2018; EN 71-2:2011 + A1:2014; EN 71-3:2019; AS/NZS ISO 8124-1:2019 + Amd 1:2020 + Amd 2:2020; AS/NZS ISO 8124-2 2016; AS/NZS ISO 8124-3:2021 JFSL; EC No. 1907/2006 (REACH Annex XVII) + EU 2018/2005 ASTM F963-17; CPSIA
- By handling your floats with care you extend the life of the product, hence reducing the need for unnecessary waste and excessive consumption. Below are a few tips on how to best care for your Petites Pommes float:
- Never over-inflate or use compressed air to inflate your swim ring as this may cause it to burst.
- After use, rinse the float in clean water or wipe with a damp cloth.
- Do not leave the float in direct sunlight when not in use. Exposure to excessive heat may cause swelling (dark colours are more prone to swelling than lighter ones).
Ensure that the float is dry before folding and storage.
By Petites Pommes